jueves, 23 de abril de 2009

My best friend

Well, well, again here I'm writing in English class, now I have to write about my best friend.
His name is Cristian, and the first time I met him I was about 6 or 7 Years old, it was at the school, he had a very bad disease, so I didn't like to be near him, in fact I was a quite bad person at him, I remember the first time I saw him, I was like "ah, nothing interesting, he is just sick" or something like that.

The best memory that I have about him, is when we were in our last year in High School, our free time between classes we spent it walking in the school, and talking about our projects and stuff, those were good times.

What I like about him is his funny personality, and I didn't liked so much when he was telling stories, because most of the time they were lies.

I don't know about a greatest adventure would mean in the friendship that I have with him, we aren't the type of guys that go in incredible adventures and expose themselves to serious dangers, so I don't think that is an adventure to tell.

So, what I envy about himself ? That's a quite hard question. But I truly belive that I don't envy anything about him, all is just ok.

So, finally what i would give him ? I think that a figure of Warhammer 40.000 Would be fine, he is very interested in that game, and stuff. So it would be perfect for him.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario