jueves, 11 de junio de 2009

The future ~

Now, some writing about the future.

The time is set to 5 years in the future, what I will be doing after that amount of time?

Well, I think I'll be studying, maybe a master in political science, and if I'm not working I will be looking for one, since I'm studying now with a loan from the state, and I have two years to start paying when I graduate. In the best of the cases I will be in France, because I want to finish my studies there (and start a master there too).

Maybe I'll be living in a hostal, o I'll be paying rent with some friends (in the case of living in France). So, when the savings from working get big, I will choose whether to stay there, or to return to Chile and buy a Big house in the middle of a forest on a hill. There I will spend most of my time, making and eating sopaipillas with ketchup.

What about love? I don't know very well what will happen in that matter, but I'm sure that some day I will love a woman so much that I will like to live with her the rest of my life, and that day I will leave my house in the middle of the forest on a hill.

Thanks for the reading folks~

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario